Before the Wright brothers first flight, the first man on the moon, and the first pair of blue jeans, the bank was established as George S. Baker and Company. The original location opened its doors at the current Maryville location in 1868.
The bank would soon become known as Nodaway Valley Bank, when bought by James B. Prather and Theodore L. Robison in 1873. To this day, the Robison family continues to lead this progressive financial institution.
Nodaway Valley Bank—the original hometown bank—has survived many ups and downs. Through the Great Depression, two World Wars, floods and droughts, believing that what is good for their customer and what is good for the bank is one in the same. As we celebrate this milestone, we look to the future with hope and confidence.
A bank with family values! We have been locally owned and managed since 1868. NVB has been serving the needs of Northwest Missouri’s citizens for a century and a half.
Visit our website for Instant issue debit card in St. Joseph Missouri
Nodaway Valley Bank
304 N Main St Maryville, Missouri 64468